Green Bean Chicken Casserole Packets
- 4 (18 x 12-inch) sheets heavy duty aluminum foil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 1/3 pounds (4 medium) potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F or set grill to medium-high.
- Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Combine soup, salt and pepper. Spoon soup mixture over chicken; sprinkle
with paprika. Top with vegetables; dot with margarine.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room
for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill for 22 to 24
minutes in covered grill.
Yield: 4 servings
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.