Green Bean Chicken Casserole Packets
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 (18 x 12-inch) sheets heavy duty aluminum foil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 1/3 pounds (4 medium) potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F or set grill to medium-high.
- Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Combine soup, salt and pepper. Spoon soup mixture over chicken; sprinkle
with paprika. Top with vegetables; dot with margarine.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room
for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill for 22 to 24
minutes in covered grill.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Packet Recipes