Grilled Beer Brats and Potatoes Foil Packets
Grilled beer brats made easy on the grill - beer, mustard and Worcestershire
combined to flavor brats, onions and potatoes.
- 1 cup lager beer
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 4 teaspoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups thinly sliced red onion
- 2 1/2 cups Alexia® Oven Reds with Olive Oil, Parmesan and Roasted Garlic (2 1/2 cups = about 1/2 bag)
- 1 (19 ounce) package pork bratwurst
- Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard and chopped parsley, optional
- Heat gas grill for medium-high heat.
- Whisk together beer, Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch, garlic, mustard
and pepper in medium bowl; set aside.
- Place five 18 x 12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Spray
each with cooking spray. Evenly place onion and potatoes on each piece of
foil. Pierce bratwursts with fork and place on top of vegetables. Carefully
fold edges of foil upward; pour about 1/4 cup beer mixture into each packet.
Double fold top and ends of each piece of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on grate; cover grill. Grill 20 to 25 minutes or until bratswurst
is cooked through (160 degrees F) and potatoes are tender. Carefully open packets. Serve with additional mustard
and parsley, if
Prep Time 20 Min | Servings 5
Packets may be baked on shallow pan in 425 degrees F oven for 25 to 30
minutes or until brats are cooked through (160 degrees F) and potatoes are
Nutrition Information: 438 calories, 30g Carbs
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Conagra Brands Inc.
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.