Grilled Chili Cheese Fries Foil Packet
Fries topped with chili, diced tomatoes and cheese wrapped in foil for a grilled
foil packet recipe to serve as an easy side with no messy dishes.
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15 ounce) package Alexia® Yukon Gold Julienne Fries with Sea Salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can Wolf® Brand Chili with Beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat gas grill for medium-high heat. Overlap by three-fourths two 18 x 20-inch
pieces of heavy foil on counter; spray with cooking spray.
- Place fries in center of foil.
- Stir together chili and drained tomatoes in medium bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly over fries; top with cheese.
- Double fold top and ends of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Carefully place packet on grate; cover grill.
- Grill for 25 minutes or until fries are tender and cheese melts.
prep time 5 min | total time 25 min | Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition Information Per Serving 296 calories 15 gram total fat 12 gram
% Daily Value* Total fat 15 gram 23% Saturated fat 6 gram 31% Cholesterol
31 mg 10% Sodium 612 mg 26% Carbohydrate 28 gram 9% Dietary fiber 5 gram 19% Sugars
2 gram Protein 12 gram Vitamin A 19% Vitamin C 16% Calcium 17% Iron 10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: ConAgra Foods
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.