Grilled Chili Cheese Fries Foil Packet
Fries topped with chili, diced tomatoes and cheese wrapped in foil for a grilled
foil packet recipe to serve as an easy side with no messy dishes.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15 ounce) package Alexia® Yukon Gold Julienne Fries with Sea Salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can Wolf® Brand Chili with Beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat gas grill for medium-high heat. Overlap by three-fourths two 18 x 20-inch
pieces of heavy foil on counter; spray with cooking spray.
- Place fries in center of foil.
- Stir together chili and drained tomatoes in medium bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly over fries; top with cheese.
- Double fold top and ends of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Carefully place packet on grate; cover grill.
- Grill for 25 minutes or until fries are tender and cheese melts.
prep time 5 mins | total time 25 mins | Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition Information Per Serving 296 calories 15 gram total fat 12 gram
% Daily Value* Total fat 15 gram 23% Saturated fat 6 gram 31% Cholesterol
31 mg 10% Sodium 612 mg 26% Carbohydrate 28 gram 9% Dietary fiber 5 gram 19% Sugars
2 gram Protein 12 gram Vitamin A 19% Vitamin C 16% Calcium 17% Iron 10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: ConAgra Foods.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.