Honey Mustard Chicken in a Packet
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 potatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 8 strips
- 8 to 12 tablespoons honey mustard barbecue sauce
- 4 pieces (12-inch long) aluminum foil
- Place each breast on a piece of foil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place 4 potato quarters and 2 strips bell pepper on each breast.
- Cover with 2 to 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
- Wrap in foil, and place in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until done.
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.