Honey Mustard Chicken in a Packet
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 potatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 8 strips
- 8 to 12 tablespoons honey mustard barbecue
- 4 pieces (12-inch long) aluminum foil
- Place each breast on a piece of foil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place 4 potato quarters and 2 strips bell pepper on each breast.
- Cover with 2 to 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
- Wrap in foil, and place in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until done.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.