Lemon Pepper Seafood Packets
- 4 fillets (about 1 1/3 pounds) of sea bass or other firm, white-fleshed fish,
such as orange roughy or true cod
- 4 (12-inch square) sheets aluminum foil
- 1/3 pound fresh shrimp
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon
freshly grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon pepper seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Place a fillet of fish on each sheet of foil.
- Shell the shrimp. If a shrimp is large, chop it into thumbnail-size pieces.
- Place in a small bowl and squeeze lemon juice over all.
- Add the lemon rind and seasoning blend and stir to blend.
- Divide the shrimp and place on top of the fish fillets.
- Sprinkle each with paprika.
- Fold the foil carefully to form packets that will not leak.
- Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- To cook, heat a barbecue grill to low.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve in the packets, if desired.
Packets can also be baked in a 375 degrees F oven for 15 minutes.
Per serving: 178 calories, 3.2 grams fat (17 percent of calories), 35 grams
protein, 0.88 gram carbohydrate, no dietary fiber, 62 milligrams cholesterol, 156