Lemon Pepper Seafood Packets
- 4 fillets (about 1 1/3 pounds) of sea bass or other firm, white-fleshed fish,
such as orange roughy or true cod
- 4 (12-inch square) sheets aluminum foil
- 1/3 pound fresh shrimp
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon pepper seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Place a fillet of fish on each sheet of foil.
- Shell the shrimp. If a shrimp is large, chop it into thumbnail-size pieces.
- Place in a small bowl and squeeze lemon juice over all.
- Add the lemon rind and seasoning blend and stir to blend.
- Divide the shrimp and place on top of the fish fillets.
- Sprinkle each with paprika.
- Fold the foil carefully to form packets that will not leak.
- Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- To cook, heat a barbecue grill to low.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve in the packets, if desired.
Packets can also be baked in a 375 degrees F oven for 15 minutes.
Per serving: 178 calories, 3.2 grams fat (17 percent of calories), 35 grams
protein, 0.88 gram carbohydrate, no dietary fiber, 62 milligrams cholesterol, 156 milligrams sodium
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.