Lemony Fish in Packets
Any number of different types of fish will work, and you can increase the recipe
easily. Try halibut, cod, salmon, red snapper, trout, etc. Serve with a white and
wild rice blend.
- 6 (6 ounce) halibut fillets
- 3 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Seasoning salt to taste
- 1 pinch lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cut 6 foil squares, large enough for the size of each fillet.
- Center fillets on the foil squares and sprinkle each with dill weed, onion
powder, paprika, seasoned salt, lemon pepper, parsley and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over each fillet.
- Fold foil over fillets to make a pocket. Pleat seams to securely enclose.
- Place packets on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Packet Recipes