- 2 to 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 4 boneless center-cut pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- For each chop, cut a 10-inch length of aluminum foil. Spray with cooking
spray and place a pork chop on each sheet.
- Use a pastry brush to completely cover each chop with 1/2 to 1 teaspoon
of honey mustard.
- Fold foil into a tight packet so it is completely sealed.
- Place packets on a baking sheet and bake until the chops are no longer pink,
about 15 minutes. DO NOT over-cook.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.