Orange Chicken Packets
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast
halves (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 orange slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons frozen orange
juice concentrate, thawed
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Cut six 12 x 16-inch rectangles of aluminum
- Layer the mushrooms, pinto beans, and 1/4 teaspoon garlic in the center
of each rectangle.
- Top with the chicken breasts and season with the salt and pepper.
- Top with the orange slices; drizzle with butter and orange juice concentrate.
- Bring the edges of the foil together and seal the ends of the foil well.
- Place the packets on the grill rack, cover and grill for 20 to 25 minutes,
or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Packet Recipes