Orange Chicken Packets
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast
halves (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 orange slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons frozen orange
juice concentrate, thawed
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Cut six 12 x 16-inch rectangles of aluminum
- Layer the mushrooms, pinto beans, and 1/4 teaspoon garlic in the center
of each rectangle.
- Top with the chicken breasts and season with the salt and pepper.
- Top with the orange slices; drizzle with butter and orange juice concentrate.
- Bring the edges of the foil together and seal the ends of the foil well.
- Place the packets on the grill rack, cover and grill for 20 to 25 minutes,
or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear.