- 4 medium red or baking potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (14-inch) sheets aluminum foil
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F or preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Center onion in center of each piece of foil.
- Layer potatoes evenly on top of onion.
- Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt, dill weed and pepper.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes on cookie sheet in oven or for 20 to 25 minutes in
a covered grill until potatoes are tender.
- Serve as a side dish.
Yield: 4 servings
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.