Pizza Chicken Packets
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 20 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high. Spray one side of a
12 x 18-inch sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Center one chicken breast on the sprayed side of foil.
- Spoon 1/4 of the pizza sauce over chicken.
- Top with 1/4 each of the pepperoni, vegetables and cheese.
- Fold foil into packet.
- Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Bake for 18 to 23 minutes on a cookie sheet in the oven or grill for 10
to 12 minutes, covered.
Substitute or add your favorite pizza toppings.
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.