Pizza Chicken Packets
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 20 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high. Spray one side of a
12 x 18-inch sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Center one chicken breast on the sprayed side of foil.
- Spoon 1/4 of the pizza sauce over chicken.
- Top with 1/4 each of the pepperoni, vegetables and cheese.
- Fold foil into packet.
- Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Bake for 18 to 23 minutes on a cookie sheet in the oven or grill for 10
to 12 minutes, covered.
Substitute or add your favorite pizza toppings.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Packet Recipes