Pork Chop Packet Dinners
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops
- 1 small onion, thinly
- 2 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 package frozen corn on the cob
- 1 teaspoon dill weed (optional)
- 4 rectangles of foil 16 x 12 inches each
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large skillet heat oil. Brown pork chops in oil; season with pepper.
- Place 1 pork chop on center of each piece of foil.
- Place 1/4 of onion and potato slices on top of each pork chop.
- Place 1 frozen ear of corn next to pork chop on foil.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon dill weed over each dinner, if desired; top with 1
- Fold foil around pork chop and corn; seal top and sides securely.
- Place packets in 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until corn is hot and potatoes and pork chops are tender.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.