Shrimp, Corn and Zucchini Packets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each minced garlic, dried thyme and salt
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 4 ears corn, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound shelled and deveined shrimp
- 8 thin slices lemon
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine oil, garlic, thyme and salt. Add zucchini, corn and shrimp; toss.
- Divide mixture and place on 4 (14 x 18-inch) pieces heavy-duty foil.
- Top with lemon slices.
- Fold top and ends, leaving room for heat circulation.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove packets from oven and let stand 5 minutes before opening.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Per serving: 303 cal., 38% from fat; 27 g protein;
13 g fat (1.9 g sat); 21 g carbo (4 g fiber); 766 mg sodium; 172 mg chol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Packet Recipes