Smoked Sausage Potato Packets
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 (18 x 12-inch) sheets heavy duty aluminum foil
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) package
turkey smoked sausage, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 1/3 pound (4 medium) potatoes,
cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 (27 3/4 ounce)
jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F or set grill to medium-high. Spray foil with
nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine sausage, potatoes, green pepper, spaghetti sauce, salt (if desired)
- Center one-fourth of mixture on each sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room
for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill for 18 to 22
minutes in covered grill.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Packet Recipes