Sonoran Shrimp Packets
- 4 sheets (12 x 18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 pound medium uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups instant brown rice
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F or preheat grill to medium-high.
- Center one-fourth of corn on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy
Duty Aluminum Foil.
- Top with shrimp and salsa.
- Drizzle with lime juice and oil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room
for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake for 14 to 18 minutes on cookie sheet in oven or grill 12 to 16 minutes
in covered grill.
- Serve with Chili Rice.
- To prepare rice while packets are cooking, combine chicken bouillon granules,
chili powder and brown rice; cook following package directions.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Information: (Per Serving) calories 387 grams fat 4 milligrams
cholesterol 223 milligrams sodium 771 grams carbohydrates 61 grams protein 31
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Reynolds Kitchens
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.