Texas-Style Barbecue Ribs
- 2 sheets (12 x 30-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty
- 3 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- Heat grill to medium (350 degrees to 375 degrees F) OR oven to 400 degrees
- Center half of ribs in single layer on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Heavy
Duty Aluminum Foil.
- Combine brown sugar and seasonings; rub over ribs, turning to coat evenly.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and one end to seal packet. Through
open end, add 1/4 cup water. Double fold remaining end, leaving room for heat
- Repeat to make two packets.
- Grill for 45 to 60 minutes in covered grill. OR bake for 45 to 60 minutes
on a cookie sheet in oven.
- Remove foil; place ribs on a broiler pan.
- Brush ribs with barbecue sauce.
- Continue grilling or broiling 4 to 5 inches from broiler, 10 to 15 minutes,
brushing with sauce and turning every 5 minutes.
Yield: 5 servings
Three or four ice cubes may be substituted for the water in each packet of ribs,
Nutrition Information: (Per Serving) calories 562 grams fat 40 % calories
from fat 66 milligrams cholesterol 155 milligrams sodium 746 grams carbohydrates
14 grams protein 34
Recipe and photo credit: