Garlicky Spicy Sweet Shrimp and Green Beans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails on
- 1 package frozen green beans
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Black pepper
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- Steamed white rice
- Lime juice (optional)
- Preheat a skillet and add sesame oil.
- In a preheated pan add ghee and
sesame oil. Add garlic and red pepper flakes. Add frozen shrimp and green
beans and saute. Cover for a couple minutes, tossing frequently.
- Add pink Himalayan salt and plenty of black pepper. When shrimps curl and both sides
are no longer gray, add sweet chili sauce and bring to a quick boil.
- Serve over steamed rice and lime juice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Paleo Recipes