Garlicky Spicy Sweet Shrimp and Green Beans
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails on
- 1 package frozen green beans
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Black pepper
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- Steamed white rice
- Lime juice (optional)
- Preheat a skillet and add sesame oil.
- In a preheated pan add ghee and
sesame oil. Add garlic and red pepper flakes. Add frozen shrimp and green
beans and saute. Cover for a couple minutes, tossing frequently.
- Add pink Himalayan salt and plenty of black pepper. When shrimps curl and both sides
are no longer gray, add sweet chili sauce and bring to a quick boil.
- Serve over steamed rice and lime juice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.