Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sausage
Even if you're not on a Paleo diet, you will love this delicious rendition of
roasted Brussels sprouts with sausage, pecans and mixed fresh herbs.
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise if large
- 3/4 pound bulk pork or turkey sausage (Italian, sage, country or breakfast)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed fresh herbs (any combination
of parsley, sage, chives and oregano)
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, combine Brussels sprouts, sausage, onion
and salt; mix well, breaking up clumps of sausage. Roast, stirring every 10
minutes, until sausage is browned and cooked through and sprouts are tender
and crisped on the outside, about 40 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with pecans and herbs.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.