Pampered Chef Recipes
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- Olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 ounce (1/4 cup) fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Separate biscuits in half horizontally to form 20 biscuits. On 13-inch Round
Baking Stone, arrange six biscuits, with edges touching, in circle. Arrange
remaining biscuits, edges touching, in another circle around center ring of
biscuits. Gently press biscuits together with fingers to seal, leaving outside
edges scalloped for petal effect. Using Kitchen Spritzer, lightly spray biscuits
- Using Garlic Press, press garlic over biscuits; spread evenly. Using Food
Chopper, chop tomato, green pepper and onion; sprinkle evenly over biscuits
along with oregano and basil.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown; remove from oven.
Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, immediately grate cheese over warm biscuits.
- To serve, pull biscuits apart.