Almond Raspberry Cookies
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup blanched slivered
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup red raspberry preserves
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cookie dough in Classic Batter Bowl. Chop almonds very finely with
Food Chopper. Add almonds and almond extract to dough; mix well.
- Using Small Scoop, drop dough 2 inches apart on flat Baking Stone. Press
lightly floured finger in center of dough to make indentations. Fill indentations
with about 1/2 teaspoon raspberry preserves.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown.
- Place Parchment Paper under Stackable Cooling Rack. Remove cookies from
baking stone to cooling rack. Cool; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Yield: about 4 dozen cookies