Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
This fruit salsa recipe makes a great appetizer or can be served as a fun side
dish with a Mexican meal.
- 4 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 small orange
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cinnamon Chips: Lightly spray tortillas with water.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in flour/sugar shaker; sprinkle over tortillas.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place in single layer on round baking stone.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Remove to cooling rack; cool completely.
- Salsa: Peel, core, and slice apples. Cut apples into quarters; chop
with food chopper.
- Slice strawberries and chop kiwi. Place fruit in 1 quart bowl.
- Zest orange and juice. Add orange zest, orange juice, brown sugar and apple
jelly to fruit mixture, mix gently.
- Serve with cinnamon chips.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes