Apple Cinnamon Buns
- 1 tube grand size cinnamon rolls with frosting
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 orange
- About 1/4 cup pecans
- Cut the rolls in half arrange on the stone in a daisy shape with a hole
in the middle (like fan blades). Use the dough and pizza roller to flatten the
rolls and stick them together using the APCS on the apple, then use the chopper
to chop in small chunks. Use the lemon aid to juice the orange, then the lemon
zester for a small amount of zest.
- Sprinkle the chopped apple over the rolls, then sprinkle some juice from
the orange over the apples. Sprinkle over a little zest, then the chopped nuts.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Add a little orange juice to the frosting that comes with the rolls. Use
the V-shaped cutter to drizzle frosting over warm daisy.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.