Apple Nut Ring
- 2 packages refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- 1/3 cup nuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Separate biscuits and place in round deep dish stone or fluted pan or any
nonstick pan. Arrange biscuits.
- Peel and cut apples into thin 1/4 inch slices (little wedges) then arrange
between each biscuit.
- Melt butter and mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over biscuits/apples
then drizzle butter over all.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.