Apple Nut Ring
- 2 packages refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- 1/3 cup nuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Separate biscuits and place in round deep dish stone or fluted pan or any
nonstick pan. Arrange biscuits.
- Peel and cut apples into thin 1/4 inch slices (little wedges) then arrange
between each biscuit.
- Melt butter and mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over biscuits/apples
then drizzle butter over all.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes