- 2 cans refrigerator buttermilk biscuits (regular, not Grands)
- 4 Granny Smith apples
- 2 cups finely shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Flatten biscuits onto stone. Finely chop apples. Put on top of biscuits.
Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
- Mix flour, brown sugar and cinnamon, then sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.