Apple Praline Bubble Bread
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 2 (11.3 ounce) packages refrigerated dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 medium granny smith apple
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In covered microwave-cooker, microwave butter on HIGH 30 seconds or until
melted. Stir in brown sugar; pour mixture into bottom of fluted pan, spreading
evenly. Sprinkle half of pecans over brown sugar mixture.
- Slice dinner rolls in half crosswise.
- In 1 quart batter bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; roll dinner rolls in
sugar mixture until evenly coated. Arrange half of the dinner rolls over bottom
of pan. Sprinkle remaining pecans over rolls.
- Peel, core, and slice apples; cut slices into quarters and chop using food
chopper. Sprinkle apples over dinner rolls in pan.
- Arrange remaining dinner rolls over apples.
- Bake for 35-38 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; carefully invert onto nonstick cooling rack to remove
bread. let stand 1 minute before removing pan. Cool slightly.
- To serve, pull apart or slice using serrated bread knife.
Yield: 12 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.