Apple Raisin Coffee Cake
- 1 (18.5 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, sliced and chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray 9 x 13-inch Baker with vegetable
- Cake: Combine cake mix, cinnamon, and nutmeg in Classic 2-quart Batter
Bowl until well blended. Whisk in water, oil, and eggs until mixture is smooth.
- Peel, core, and slice apples with Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer; then chop with
Food chopper. Stir apples and raisins into batter. Pour into prepared 9 x 13-inch
- Streusel: Combine all ingredients in 1- quart Batter Bowl using Pastry
Blender until mixture is the consistency of coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over cake
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Yield: 12-15 servings - approximately 339 calories and 13 gram of fat per
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.