As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups raisin bran cereal
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar. Set
- Measure cereal, milk and applesauce into large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
Let stand for 4 minutes or until cereal softens.
- Add egg and oil to cereal mixture. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring
only until combined (batter will be thick). spoon batter evenly into stoneware
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 12 muffins or 24 sample servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes