Apricot-Almond Breakfast Ring
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, divided
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange triangles in circle on 13-inch Round Baking Stone with wide ends
of triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. (There
should be a 5-inch diameter opening in center of stone.) Spread cream cheese
evenly onto widest end of each triangle.
- Spread preserves over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoon almonds.
- Bring outside points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends
of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Brush
egg white over bread.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.