- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drain the artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons of the marinade. Chop the
- Combine the reserved marinade, artichokes, eggs, cottage cheese, onion,
rosemary, thyme, basil and marjoram in a medium mixing bowl and mix well. Spoon
into a greased 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set and light brown. Cut into 1-inch squares.
Yield: 16 servings
Per Serving: Calories 55; Fat 4 g; Sodium 182 mg; Dietary Fiber 1 g
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 8/26/2001 4:23 pm.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef