- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain and reserve marinade from artichokes. Chop artichokes and other ingredients.
- Pour marinade (some or all) onto veggies.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes