- 24 square wonton wrappers
- 1 (5 ounce) can chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Asian Seasoning Mix
- 1 (1-inch) piece peeled fresh gingerroot, pressed
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Additional cilantro or parsley leaves (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press one wonton wrapper into each muffin cup of mini-muffin pan. Lightly
spray wontons with vegetable oil.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Remove from pan to cooling rack; cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, mayonnaise, seasoning mix and gingers; mix well.
- Chop water chestnuts and grate carrot.
- Finely dice bell pepper and snip cilantro. Add water chestnuts, carrot, bell pepper and cilantro to batter bowl; mix well.
- Fill each wonton cup with chicken mixture.
- Garnish with additional cilantro leaves, if desired.
Yield: 24 appetizers
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef