- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Pantry Asian Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound chicken or beef, cut into thin strips
- 4 cups fresh cut-up vegetables
- Heat large skillet until hot; add half of oil. Add meat; stir-fry 3-4 minutes.
Remove meat from skillet; keep warm.
- Add remaining oil and vegetables to skillet; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add combined broth, soy sauce, cornstarch and seasoning mi. Bring to a
boil; reduce heat. Cook 1-2 minutes or until sauce is thickened and clear.
- Return meat to skillet; stir until heated.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef