Bachelors' Rice Bowl
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup medium or long grain rice
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup diced carrot
- 1/4 cup diced sweet potato
- 1/4 cup fresh peas, fresh lima beans or diced jicama
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Put vegetable oil in bottom of Rice Cooker Plus. Add salt. Then pour in
rice and other ingredients except water. Stir dry mixture thoroughly, then add
- Cook for 15 minutes in microwave oven on high setting.
Yield: 3 or 4 servings - 250 calories per serving
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.