Bacon Tomato Cups
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/2 small onion
- 3 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated flaky biscuits (the kind that have the layers to separate)
- Heat oven 375 degrees F.
- Chop bacon, tomato, and onion. Mix all ingredients into 2 quart batter bowl.
Separate each biscuit into 3 thinner biscuits.
- Spritz muffin pans and lay each biscuit over a cup and shape using miniature-tart
shaper. Fill cups with bacon mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden.
- Remove from muffin cups.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef