This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Bailey's Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Mocha Cream Topping
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Press crust into bottom of greased springform
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes until puffy and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, cream cheese until smooth and gradually beat in sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in liqueur and vanilla extract.
- Mix in chocolate chips and pour filling over crust.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Turn off oven, let stand in oven with door slightly ajar for additional
- Refrigerate cake 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove cheesecake from pan.
- Combine ingredients for Mocha Cream Topping in small mixing bowl. Beat at
medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Spread topping on cheesecake and sprinkle with one ounce grated milk chocolate
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef