Baked Cheese Dip in a Sourdough Bread Bowl
- 1 (10-inch) round sourdough bread, hollowed out
- 1 can artichokes, chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Mix all the ingredients together and hollow out a round loaf of French bread.
- Put the mixture into the bread, put lid back on and bake for 1 1/4 hours
at 350 degrees F.
- Serve with crudités or crackers.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef