Baked Peach French Toast
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 10-14 slices (1 inch thick) French bread
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach slices, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup maple flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread cream cheese over both sides of bread slices. Place bread in 13 x
9-inch baking pan. Prick bread slices several times. Top with peach slices;
sprinkle nuts over peaches.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, syrup, butter, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla
extract. Pour mixture over bread.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until set in center.
Yield: 6 servings
Variation: A large apple, peeled, cored and sliced, can be substituted for the
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.