Baked Salmon with Lemon Dill
- 4 salmon steaks or fillets (may substitute fresh tuna, halibut or other firm fish)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large sprigs fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush both sides of fish with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place in
a deep dish baker.
- Top each fillet with a dill sprig and several slices of lemon. Cover with
baking bowl and bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
Yield: 4 servings
Approximately 597 calories and 29 gram of fat per serving
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef