Banana Chip Fluted Cake
- 1 (18.5 ounce) box banana cake mix (with pudding in the mix)
- 1 (3.5 ounce) box instant banana cream pudding and pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Hershey's miniature Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spritz fluted stoneware pan.
- In mixer bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil; beat on
low speed until blended. Increase speed to medium; beat 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or the toothpick thing.
- Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Drizzle with Chocolate Glaze.
- Chocolate Glaze: In small saucepan bring 1/3 cup sugar and 1/4 cup water
to full boil, Stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat; add 1 cup Hershey's miniature Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
Stir with wire whisk until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Cool to desired consistency; use immediately.
Makes about 2/3 cup glaze.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef