Banana-Chocolate Chip Muffins
These enticing golden brown muffins get their sweetness from a triple play of
honey, semisweet chocolate, and ripe banana. Serve them with honey, butter, or soft-style
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups mashed banana (4 medium)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- Line eighteen 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with paper bake cups; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Make
a well in center of flour mixture; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine melted butter, honey, milk, and vanilla; add to
flour mixture along with mashed banana and chocolate pieces. Stir just until
moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from
muffin cups; cool muffins on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 18 muffins
Per muffin: 212 cal., 9 g total fat (5 g sat. fat), 15 mg cholesterol., 185
mg sodium, 33 g carb., 2 g fiber, and 3 g protein
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes