Banana Cream Flan Cakes
- 1 (14 ounce) box banana quick bread and muffin mix (plus ingredients to make bread)
- 3 medium bananas, sliced, divided
- 2 containers (8 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box banana instant pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray two flan pans with vegetable
oil. Place parchment circle in bottom of each pan.
- Prepare banana bread mix according to package directions. Divide batter
evenly between pans.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes. Turn out onto cooling rack; cool completely.
- Slice bananas. Arrange a single layer of bananas over bottom of each cake,
reserving extra slices for garnish.
- In a bowl, combine 1 container whipped topping and milk.
- Add pudding mix and whisk until mixture is smooth and thickened. Divide
mixture evenly between cakes.
- Attach star tip decorator; fill with remaining whipped topping.
- For each cake, pipe stars over entire surface of pudding. Chop walnuts;
sprinkle over whipped topping.
- Garnish with remaining banana slices.
Tip: Dip bananas in lemon lime soda (sprite, slice, etc.) to keep them from turning
Other Pampered Chef recipes you may like...
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.