Banana Split Brownie Cakes
- 1 (21 ounce) package fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
- Assorted toppings such as pineapple tidbits, sliced bananas and strawberries, chopped peanuts, chocolate ice cream topping, whipped topping and maraschino cherries
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray each well of Mini Fluted Pan with nonstick
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies;
pour about 1/2 cup batter evenly into each well.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted near center comes out
clean. (Do not over-bake.) Remove from oven; cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Carefully invert cakes onto Stackable Cooling Rack; cool slightly.
- Drain pineapple using small Colander.
- Slice bananas and strawberries using Egg Slicer Plus®.
- Chop peanuts using Food Chopper.
- Top brownie cakes with fruit, nuts, ice cream topping, whipped topping using
Easy Accent® Decorator and maraschino cherries.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.
Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 400, Total Fat 18 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol
55 mg, Carbohydrate 57 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 230 mg, Fiber 3
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef