Banana Toffee Pizza
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping , thawed
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate-covered english toffee bars
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup hot caramel ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape cookie dough into large circle, 12-18 inches in diameter, and bake
until golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese until smooth, then add brown sugar. Mix until well blended.
Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread mixture over cooled cookie crust.
- Coarsely chop candy bars.
- Just before serving, place banana evenly over filling. Sprinkle candy over
pizza. Drizzle ice cream topping over pizza, then sprinkle with almonds.
- Cut into pizza style slices.
- Refrigerate leftovers, if you have any.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.