Pampered Chef Recipes
Barbecue Cheddar Spiral Bread
Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons barbecue seasoning mix
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, grated (1 cup)
- 2 (7.5 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk or flaky biscuits
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter on HIGH 15 to 30 seconds in microwave; add ketchup, vinegar, seasoning mix and garlic; mix well.
- Grate cheese. Separate biscuits. Dip one side of each biscuit into barbecue sauce mixture and then into cheese. Repeat, arranging biscuits in an overlapping circular pattern, 2 inches from edge on round stone.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to rack. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Variation: Cheddar Dill Spiral Bread: Omit ketchup. Substitute dill mix for barbecue seasoning mi. Proceed as recipe directs.
Per serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 15g, Saturated Fat 6g, Cholesterol 25mg, Carbohydrate 25g, Protein 7g, Sodium 750mg, Fiber 0g
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef