Barbecue Cheddar Spiral Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons barbecue seasoning mix
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated (1 cup)
- 2 (7.5 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk or flaky biscuits
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter on HIGH 15-30 seconds in microwave; add ketchup, vinegar, seasoning
mix and garlic; mix well.
- Grate cheese. Separate biscuits. Dip one side of each biscuit into barbecue
sauce mixture and then into cheese. Repeat, arranging biscuits in an overlapping
circular pattern, 2 inches from edge on round stone.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to rack. Cool for 10
- Slice and serve.
Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings
Variation: Cheddar Dill Spiral Bread: Omit ketchup. Substitute dill mix for barbecue
seasoning mi. Proceed as recipe directs.
Nutrients per serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol
25 mg, Carbohydrate 25 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 750 mg, Fiber 0 g
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes