Basic Tart Dough
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Beat butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add flour; mix until soft dough
forms. Cover; chill at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place each ball of dough in cups of ungreased
Deluxe miniature-Muffin Pan. Dip miniature-Tart Shaper in flour; press into
dough to form tart shell. Pierce tart shells with a fork; bake for 10 to 12
minutes or until light golden brown.
- Carefully remove from miniature-Muffin Pan to Nonstick Cooling Rack. Cool
- Fill as desired.
Yield: 24 tart shells
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef