BBQ Meat Loaf
- 1 1/2 pounds lean (90%) ground beef
- 3/4 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ground beef, oats, bell pepper, onion, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, egg,
thyme, salt and black pepper in Classic Batter Bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape meat mixture into loaf in Stoneware Loaf Pan. Insert Digital Thermometer
into center of meat loaf.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Spread remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over meat loaf.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in center
of meat loaf and internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F using Digital Thermometer.
- Remove from oven. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 280, Fat 13 g, Sodium 660 mg, Fiber 2 g
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.