Source: The Pampered Chef
- 8 (6-7 inch) flour tortillas
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
(about 12 ounces), cooked and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup green
bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 4 ounces Cheddar and Monterey
jack cheese blend, shredded (1 cup)
- Vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a bowl and add BBQ sauce. Toss to coat.
- Place 4 tortillas on a cookie sheet lined with foil, or for best results,
a Pampered Chef 15-inch baking stone. Spread the chicken mixture evenly over
tortillas; top each with with an equal amount of bell pepper and onion. Evenly
sprinkle cheese over top. Top each with a second tortilla. Lightly brush oil
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until tops are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges with a knife or PC Pizza Cutter.