Berry Pancake Puff
- 2 cups (any combination) fresh berries, such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or hulled sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons butter melted, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons powder sugar
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. For berry topping, gently stir together berries
and marmalade; set aside.
- For pancake, use a pastry brush to coat a deep dish baker with butter.
- In a Classic bowl, combine milk, eggs and remaining 2 tablespoons butter
whisk. Slowly whisk in combined flour and salt until egg mixture is smooth.
Pour batter into baker.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 15-17 minutes
or until sides are crisp and golden brown.
- Remove pancake from oven; immediately sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Fill center with berry topping.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes