Blueberry Lover's Muffins
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 1/2 cups bran flakes cereal
- 1 3/4 cups skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, unthawed
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
- Measure bran flakes cereal and milk into large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
- Add egg whites and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until
combined. Gently stir in blueberries. Spoon batter evenly into stoneware muffin
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 23 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 12 muffins of 24 sample servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes