Bonanza Brownie Bars
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups butter or margarine, melted
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray Bar Pan with oil.
- Combine flour and cocoa and set aside.
- In separate bowl, mix butter, sugar and vanilla extract. Add one egg at
a time to butter mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until well blended.
- Spread evenly in Stoneware Bar Pan (10” x 15 1/2”)
- Bake for 28 – 33 minutes DO NOT OVER-BAKE.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef