Bountiful Brunch Pizza
- 1 (24 ounces) package frozen, shredded hash browns
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces ham, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (1 1/2 cups)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover 15" Round Baking Stone with sheet of Parchment Paper.
- For crust, combine potatoes, egg, salt, and pepper in a 2 quart bowl; mix
well. Spread potato mixture into a 14" circle on prepared stone; pat down
- Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven.
- For egg topping, whisk eggs and milk in a 1 quart bowl. Season with salt
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes; stir.
- Microwave for an additional 3 minutes; stir. Spread the cooked egg mixture
evenly over the potato crust.
- Chop ham and bell pepper. Slice mushrooms and green onion. Sprinkle ham,
bell pepper, mushrooms, onions, and cheese over the eggs.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cut as you would a pizza and serve.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef